SPONSOR A CHILD
Every single one-off donation helps. But if you would like to make a long and lasting difference in a child’s life, giving them hope for the future, then sponsoring a child is for you!
A long term commitment to a child’s education will make the greatest impact to the child’s future.
Your sponsorship journey offers the following benefits:
- You will be offered monitored contact the child you sponsor.
- Children will be encouraged to write to sponsors.
- You will receive school reports and photos of the child.
- Once we teach them some English, Skype sessions will be provided.
- We will organise group trips to Myanmar to see the beautiful country and visit the school.
- You will have access to all the financials of the Foundation to monitor how your money is spent.
By sponsoring a child, you are giving them a future of hope.
Costs of sponsorship
A small amount of $45 per quarter will cover an education scholarship to a child.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
With this, the child will receive:
- A government approved curriculum for each year of primary school and high school, commencing with kindergarten at age 5.
- All learning materials and school uniforms.
- Half yearly health checks and vaccinations. Payment for medical services for the student.
- Healthy meals during their first year of school.
- Tuition fees for after school sessions.
- Regular checks for school attendance and performance by Teachers.
We offer monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual donation options.